Monday, March 11, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is really very annoying, how this Carmen has tried to set herself up as the only source of information about that worthless fleabag, when actually she probably got everything that she knows from Joan, and I only overheard something that Joan was saying to maybe Carmen or someone else, so I would know even less about that than probably anyone else in this picture. 

So why aren't you picking Joan's brain? She probably has a wealth of information on this topic of which I know almost nothing. They never tell me anything. 

I am quite surprised to learn that they were expecting me to hang on the gallows with those political hacks.  

But of course Joan is probably a Democrat. Didn't she say that she despises Nixon? So yes, probably she is a Democrat, so the Republican party would have to get their information from them, not from me.