Saturday, March 23, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do think that a one-year limit seems reasonable. but Ingram gives five years, so they are even better in that respect, because hopefully each book would at least have a chance to recoup its production costs.  But anyway at least one year would be better than to be cut off at three months, as if I being fired from that telemarketing job because I would not buy the energizing crystal that was offered to me during break time, means that I will never see the $30 profit from sales that had already accumulated, which might not seem like much to you smart alecky guys who are promising $10,000 monthly from buying your expensive courses, but anyway, something would be better than nothing. But why invest, when the termination email message says that I can never get money from them ever again. Hmmm.... makes me wonder what they meant by that. The only money that I would get would be that which I had earned by my own work, not theirs, I am not expecting to get anything from them anyway, because presumably they are on salary anyway, so my self-employed productions would not affect their jobs in any way, that is how the system works, so I really don't see what their point might be, why all this fuss.