Friday, March 29, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it might seem somewhat ludicrous to hear this lowlife Cockroach Rivera presumably lecturing me about morals, Ha ha ha, Ridiculous, but I am not really in a position to judge them. It really would not be my place to discuss Chilean books that I never saw or heard of. Why would I care about the development some private Chilean lingo that I never heard of? But it is always possible to stumble upon these little anomalous potholes in the language. There are no guarantees in life, that nothing would ever go wrong. 

Even so, I do not appreciate getting all of this worthless junk mail presumably from that fat blob Sandra. Who knew back in the day that Sandra was that stupid? 

And speaking of Sandra, whatever happened to her trailer trash sister Cynthia, a whacky witch to be avoided whenver possible.  

But I digress. These Puerto Ricans are dreary bores of no importance to me. I never did take my orders from them, but these trashy rich people in fancy clothes certainly do like to flatter themselves.