Friday, April 21, 2017

Which Reminds Me

I heard someone saying that I should sew for a living. Which only proves that your head is full of great-grandmother's diaries, in which she frequently talks about her various sewing projects. Yes, she was an accomplished seamstress but I did not inherit that facility with sewing. I once took sewing lessons in the 7th grade but it was Joan who sat on my right hand in the 7th grade classroom whose mother was our sewing teacher, and also a seamstress who was responsible for making Lee Bueno's amazing ballgowns. No, I will not be sewing. I do not assume any responsibility for them.

I think that they should put their money where their mouth is. They have no place dictating to me what I should be doing with my life when they are refusing to pay out a red cent. I don't take my orders from these deadbeats.