Sunday, April 30, 2017

Which Reminds Me

I seem to remember that I am the one who told you about Cori's bad behavior and foul language, not the other way around. Cori was spewing multitudinous F-bombs while talking on the telephone in the dorms, overheard by everyone on the entire hall, because, I don't know, are you trying to tell me that she is a disgusting filthy excuse for a human being? Her parents are district officials so we don't dare to verbally express the depths of our low opinion of her. Politically this is a problematic situation for powerless nobodies such as myself. As it turns out that I am the only who suffers because of her horribly rotten attitude. I thought that I could be a good influence but that was a mistake. Someone is trying really hard to flip things around. So why bother? Anything good that I might say would just get thrown to the dogs. If I am to be judged by the company I keep I will need to strangle your horrid F-bomb Japanese daughter because, anyway, the context is entirely missing in action. So next time around don't bother me. I don't want to hear about it.