Thursday, April 6, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely recall that one evening during college I had some one-on-one conversation with Hart Brooks, who was engaged to someone at the time, and he was saying some weird things, I can't remember what exactly, nothing important, nothing to be taken too seriously, because these guys are such blithering idiots, he was expressing some concerns of his feeble and weakly brain even though I really don't see it that way, so I really was not interested in discussing that further with some other people with whom he had discussed me later, because nothing that Hart says can be taken that seriously, because he really doesn't know very much and really wouldn't be able to understand. He is obviously a confused soul and afraid of his own shadow, unfortunately. Needless to say.