Friday, May 19, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I know, I really wasn't going to say anything about Amy's secret affairs with Michael Jackson, but then again the way that everyone is making such a big to-do about that makes me think that maybe there really is more to that than I had originally thought. So what are you suggesting? That we should add this item to the growing list of really annoying things about Amy, who is perhaps overdue for a serious reality check? Not to be mean but, anyway, we are not Foursquare so the name of Aimee is really not that special to us that we would grant special powers to clueless whiners named Amy.

Someone has perhaps confused us with the Andersons or the Goslings, who were the only Foursquare missionaries in El Salvador. When we left the country, we gave our job of translating letters to the Gosling girls, Charlene and Becky. Those were some cute letters, but if their translation skills were not such as to merit being retained in that position, we really can't blame the school system for dropping them. Not meaning to be mean, but I wouldn't want to stake my entire reputation on those clueless blockheads being the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Our family has always been AG, so you really don't know much if you are thinking Foursquare. Upon doing our family research we learn of the existence of my Dad's Uncle Sam, whose family is apparently Foursquare. Oh, I didn't know that. Well anyway, I don't even know these people exist so obviously we can get along just fine without those Blockheads.