Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am sure that if there was something that I needed to know about oil and gas matters, my mother would explain that to me at the appropriate time. Thus, there is no reason why I should be called on to take on the gratuitous insults of some mentally retarded bimbo who claims to be a friend of or related to the little sister from hell, something which does nothing to commend you to me as anyone that I should be conversing with about that. If there is something to be known about U.S. policy on oil and gas reserves, I certainly don't need to be getting that from you. But these decisions perhaps do not belong to our generation because, anyway, we would have to kill you all in the first place and that would be just too messy for us to handle. I have no problem with the government or law enforcment doing something about that but, anyway, it is not my place to say.