Saturday, July 11, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember meeting Machelle Bush while studying journalism, although I never thought to ask whether she was somehow related to George, a person of whose existence I was not aware at the time, so why would I think of asking such a question? I was never one of those insiders who keep track of all of these political people. I prefer to keep my distance from these political uppity-ups with their mysterious agenda of no significance to me. Ok, so I vaguely remember the existence of Machelle, and I might have met a few other Michelles in my life, but who this other person may be, Mechelle, I have no idea. Nobody I know, never met her, no connection here, don't be trying to tack me onto this unknown group of people, don't know anything about it, not my problem.