Saturday, July 4, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is true that sometimes you have to cross a river to get to the other side, whether by bridge or boat or float matters not. Coincidentally, during high school in El Salvador one of our classmates, Sandra, participated in a student exchange program and was gone to the United States for one year, living with an American family there, during maybe 10th or 11th grade. I might have heard or overheard something about that. Even so, nowadays Sandra's shadow in New York has gotten way too big when she was really not that important relatively speaking. She wasn't even therd one-fourth of the time, whether gone for the exchange program or playing hooky. And why should I care about your Catty exchange program? I am a full-fledged United States citizen in my own right, born this way, and always will be wherever I happen to be living on the terrestrial globe at any given time. I don't need your catty "exchange" experience to learn about life in the United States, don't want your "Catty" laws.