Monday, July 27, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do see how they are killing me, but on the other hand it just wouldn't be right, it would be wrong for me to pretend to be related in any way, and financial is implied in that, to some hifalutin wealthy family who can afford to pay for throwing all of this paperwork around, however useful it may be for dealing with those belligerents lurking on the edge. I just can't afford to drop out of life to spend the time necessary for compiling all of this documentary evidence. It just isn't fair to expect that from poor little me. Who is going to pay for all of this stuff required to put everyone on the same page so that I would even know what you are talking about? It would just take forever and I don't time for that. I am supposed to be working and contributing my share to the Social Security fund.