Saturday, July 4, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, notwithstanding the superficial appearance of me sitting at the table with Marion and Sandra while I should have been in Spanish class, even so, I never discussed anything of a personal nature with them that I would need to confess to the slander crime lab. If someone was feeling sorry for me because of the way that it appeared to them that I was being harassed by some other students, which is the way I would interpret that, which was in a way flattering although I really don't want total strangers going behind the scenes and messing the settings and dumping a boatload of "fonda" on my plate, and did some things behind my back that actually did not help, well, I really don't know where that came from or why you are imagining I would ever do anything about that. If you are so smart, dissect them yourself because I really don't dare to say anything one way or another about those very dangerous people.