Sunday, August 30, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone has reminded me of some snarky thing that Ann Niles said about me never getting to sit with the adults, which was so off the wall insulting the way she said  that. In the past I could just shrug off these little verbal darts. always so rude and outrageous, like water off a duck's back, but I do have my limit beyond which it is better to just block those people out of my mind, because they would not appreciate anyway what I might say or do about that if pressed too far on such points. This might not be the time or place to point out something about how people were talking about the excessively flirtatious behavior of Ann Niles in the workplace, but she being a married lady can get away with stuff that would just kill me if said or did that.