Saturday, August 15, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I can see that this is the place in the script where I am supposed to be complaining about blankety-blank Beth Slater. What about all of these blank spaces? Why aren't you filling in the blank spaces, because certainly I don't know enough about that to say what is wrong with Carol's empty head. Beth might be a nice person to consult about the usage of commas and that sort of technically grammatical thing, but I can't have this clueless person running my entire life when she was only a high school acquaintance. Don't I remember that she actually was talking about going on a date with Oscar, was that his name, from Guatemala, who was a sleazy chain-smoking whacko, or at least that was the character that he so realistically performed in his monologue during Drama week. Even so, she doesn't really have anything all that important, that I should be held hostage forever on that point, although I can't say that it would not be enjoyable to have this wonderful opportunity of grinding this sloppy control freak idiot Noel Wilson into dirt, although I had not planned any such thing, because that would only be human revenge, and I am choosing to let God deal with this matter, not you.