Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do remember hearing that one of our high school classmates lives in Israel, but I do not remember talking to her during high school because also she never talked to me either, so what's to say. Besides which, it became obvious during high school that the Italians are assuming charge of all of these diplomatic matters concerning our U.S. relations with Israel. For these reasons, I would recommend that you direct all of your questions about Ronit to the Italians Joan and Kathy, who are the appointed Italian diplomats in charge of explaining whatever I don't know anything about. Why should I stick my neck out, only to have it cut off by Italians? Why should I bother? Let Kathy and Joan and Heather explain to us all of the riddles of the universe, because I really don't know anything about it.