Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I really would not mind paying taxes if I had the income enough to pay them. Proportionally speaking, perhaps if I could pay more taxes that could only represent an improvement in my level of income, probably, of which, whatever the amount, I am the sole proprietor, not the barefoot variety. But someone had wanted to make this a nonprofit game for me, even though I cannot understand why. I cannot imagine myself ever wanting to set up a nonprofit organization, thus enabling myself to receive donations that would oblige me to take up some other boring cause of no particular interest to me, a slave to the whims of whatever five board members. No, clearly the nonprofit game could only be a nuisance and a bother to me, so it is puzzling to ponder the question of why I would ever do that. I am just saying, why bother with that. I could just get a job and work. That would be another option.