Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during our first term living in El Salvador, we had to leave the country every three months and return again to have our tourist visa renewed. The second term we had a different residency visa so we did not have to do that the second term. Usually we would drive the three or four hours to Guatemala and we stayed at a hotel in Guatemala City, and one day there at the nice hotel that I forget the name of, one day, I do not remember if lunch or dinner, there was a blind man there in the dining room playing the piano and singing. He was quite good, amazing how blind people can play the piano so well even while not seeing the keyboard. Years later I was wondering if that was someone of a famous name that everyone would know, but I really did not remember anyone saying what his name was, so I suppose we will just never know.