Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I have noticed the medical schematic that is overshadowing many other points, although I really don't understand what you are saying, so you think that being a medical doctor makes you the king of the universe, or else someone threw you to the Dr. King bucket, or something. I had not chosen a medical profession for myself, and yet I do not want to seem ungrateful for the many contributions provided to us by those working in the medical profession and the amazing discoveries of medical research. Thanks for checking my blood pressure. And also the various vaccines that have been injected into my body, thus eliminating the risk of smallpox and also that disease that comes from being punctured by rusty nails and maybe a few other things. I cannot think of anything else to say about that. Yes, the benefits of health improvement generally thought to compensate for the discomforts of having to visit the chilly and freezing doctor's office.