Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguly remember reading a story or article about a boy who had challenged his science teacher in the classroom on the topic of evolution, but I myself never did that. I thought about it momentarily but I never would actually do that, probably because it wouldn't seem the right attittude when I am not very advanced in the area of scientific knowledge. I would seem unruly. But it was only a story that I read that I was talking about. Who knows if anyone ever really did that or whether it was only fiction. 

So the gap theory works for me. There are gaps of knowledge that we are not given in the Bible, but it does give a framework for how to think about that, the seven days of creation, however long a day that really means is not clear, in relation to our faith in God who has all that in control so that makes us only the created beings working on our assignments.