Monday, June 7, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I forgot, if only I had, during my high school years, attended the Union Church located there not far from my high school, then I probably would not now be having all these problems getting myself recognized as a U.S. citizen. But I was only a high school student and I have to go where my parents tell me to go, or take me in the car that I do not know how to drive, and obviously, my parents working with the Assemblies of God churches there in the country, we are going to be attending an AG church, not the generic Union Church so celebrated by certain families, I know who you are, but it just didn't matter at the time. It could have been interesting to attend some functions at the Union Church but I do not remember anyone telling me anything about that or inviting me, so why now this sudden knee-jerk attempt to pretend that was ever a rule. So just because I did not attend the Union Church, that did not necessarily make me a Catholic either. Obviously some people were confused, but I really don't have time for conducting all of this brain surgery.