Thursday, August 12, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am once again reminded that my grandfather's grandmother was Amanda Fitzallen Moore, and because of her family connections it was that my grandfather learned about some interesting things related to Thomas More who was executed by the King of England, Henry VIII, in regards to some controversy about his divorce, although there were other factors also in regards to the difficulties that More was creating for the extended royal family, although the details of that escape me. I only remember that his head is buried separately from hs body. The Moore or More family enjoys a special protection in regards to this knowledge, given that anyway they cannot help that being their family heritage, they did not ask to be born with all of that baggage, but anyway so many generations later, some people are forgetting that this is not a good time to be starting World War III.