Thursday, August 26, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember that years go someone was circulating a schematic in which I was supposed to be protesting  the government confiscation of private property or something along those lines. Apparently such things happened there during the civil war. However, myself having been long gone and not knowing what happened, or to whom that happened, or how, it would be hard for me to say something, when obviously the government sometimes puts in its claim of eminent domain, and, ok, fine, sometimes people just have to go with whatever they can get about that, because anyway, the interests of the many sometimes supersede or overcome our private interests in certain matters such as land use, and all that I can say about that is: How would I know? Who is really saying that? I really can't see how that works.