Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, in a way I think that it would be an interesting exercise in futility to cut off someone's empty head. But on the other hand, come to think of it, as cooler thoughts prevail, I realize that I would also have to kill quite a few other hypocritical persons who are all falling into the same hypocritical category as wicked witch Libby, and then how far would that go, maybe half the entire population of the world would be slaughtered, and then what? So yes, I will need to revise my plans and do nothing because anyway sometimes you have to step aside and let these wicked evil drunken Italian winos win a point, even if only to illustrate why everyone thinks that they are so disgusting. No way I am I going to hang on the gallows with those sleekly wicked wino witches. Shoot yourself.