Saturday, August 7, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during the one year that I attended Evangel College, I went roller skating with a group of people from my dorm, and there were also some guys there from our brother dorm floor, and there was a moment when I was roller skating hand in hand with Rob Schmidt, and then while turning the corner I fell on my rear end and he rolled on without me. And so later that year I noticed that he was dating other people and sneering at me, so whatever. Perhaps those people from Evangel might have some green quarters to pay for a copy of my book, but I have no idea when I would ever write it, being only now, forty years or so later, in the early stages of research. I might not live long enough to write a book about my hapless existence.