Thursday, September 22, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during high school in El Salvador my sister and myself had a job translating letters of school children from Spanish to English, that would be sent to their sponsors in the United States so that they could understand what the children were saying in their letters. I did enjoy doing that job. There were sometimes humorous (funny, cute) things about the letters that we were translating from the children, and I think that I once made the mistake of mentioning something about that to someone, and suddenly everything got flipped around as if I were ridiculing the children, when actually that wasn't the point, but I am never going repeat anything else about whatever I said, because I forget now the details of that, in conversation with some worthless Foursquare twit who is not deserving of my condescension. Foursquare twits put on such haughty arrogant airs even though are the lowest level of riff-raff at least in my opinion, or at least they are a total waste of effort to try to talk to.