Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember, way back when, that some people were online complaining about Jeff (MK-Haiti) and blaming me for his amazing rise to power, as if, when actually I did not know anything about that until after that mess happened, as if I had lied when I described their fasting program that was happening at our college, because he was asking about what was happening at SCC, although I was not personally participating in that myself. I am shy of these public performances, but there are those like to stand on street corners for public display. Maybe I did not explain that in so many words. I did not know that he was going to use me for something. And his sister is married to Mr. Ortiz. Hmmm..... And online Jeff wanted to discuss that book "The Kingdom of this World," of which I am not remembering anything, so maybe someday I would have to try to pull that out of a box and remind myself what that was about. And anyway, how would he know what was on my reading list? And why he is so connected to this boring Caribbean thing? I am not very interested in playing Jeff's game.