Thursday, April 18, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during high school, in the 1970s, while Mr. Nixon was the President of the United States, there was also a Nixon in our small high school, of whom I remember almost nothing, and whether or not he was president of his high school class I really could not say. I would need to peruse the high school yearbook for clues about him, but anyway, I was never formally introduced to him, so that might not be worth looking into. Maybe he already has made his dating arrangements anyway. How would I know? I can't quite imagine myself ever talking to that.

Yes, wouldn't that just be the weirdest thing, if ever I had the slightest thought of the U.S. President, beyond the pages of Time magazine that I ready every week. I do not see how there could be any connection to that here. 

However, the fantasy life of the haughty arrogant Italian witches knows no bounds. Never mind about reality, just throw all the various pieces of high school in a big pot and see what happens.