Thursday, July 25, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that Joan sat directly in front of me in Miss Marken's 10th grade English class, and she more than once was known to speak loudly of her ambition to become an FBI agent in her adult life. Whether that ever happened, I never really heard. But I suppose that I  may be one of the few persons who might recognize these references to FBI agents as some sort of twisted insider joke, given that they tend to recycle the same worn-out tidbits of information over and over again, and also there are those who think that I am a stupid copycat who will just do whatever they say. Actually not, but anyway, I am also resisting the impulse to fill in the blanks, because anyway, I never did announced any such intention on my part during high school.