Friday, July 5, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I know that they never like to give me credit for having half a brain. So how I would fix that problem, short of blowing my own brains out? Besides which, they are really not that int4eresting, that I should want to know all of this stuff. I might know a few things that they do not know, but they don't care.

Yes, and I vaguely remember at Evangel College, hearing the Archers in concert singing asong about a cigarette. The lyrics said something about how you are not sucking the cigarette, that cigarette is sucking you. So I always prefer to avoid cigarettes. And in her introduction to the song, Janice apologized, and probably some people were wondering, Why? Does the Surgeon General apologize for truth in advertising? Why apologize for that?

During high school, I never did suck on the cigarette they would pass around in the girls' locker room after gym class. Someone was trying to say the opposite, but they were lying. They were in a different gym class.