Thursday, July 11, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was puzzling when someone accused me of laying an egg. I did not really know if I did that or not; it could be possible that I accidentally laid an egg somewhere and did not know what i was doing or saying. 

However, I also remember that it was actually Rose Wilson who amusingly entertained us with her rendition of "When I am Laid." That happened during a music class, and not that many people were present at the time, so perhaps you had not heard that firsthand. 

Yes, perhaps that could be interesting to see the contents of Rose Wilson's head served to us on a platter so that we could more easily see what that was all about. At first I had thought she was being funny in presenting herself as the eponymous egg, but then again maybe not, maybe I really do not know what that was about. Besides which, I cannot say whether there would be anything of interest to be found in Rose Wilson's egg act, beyond a silly mishmash of frivolous fluff.