Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that you were telling me that our high school classmate was actually some sort of cousin to Bill Gates, in some degree, which I suppose you would be more likely to know than myself, given that you were his chessmate in the library, as photographed in the yearbook. I had no idea these people were so well connected. I only remember that his book report in English class was very interesting. He reviewed a book by that Jewish author who also wrote in Yiddish, and I actually later read a few of those stories, not the whole book, to get an idea of what that was about, so that was interesting. So enough about that. Wasn't he also in economics class, sitting at the back of the room with Raymond and some other guys? I wouldn't be able to say whether he was at Stephanie's party or not.