Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, you were saying that I should not exist. I should never say anything about myself. I should never talk about anything of a personal nature. Everything is just all about them and nothing about me. I should have no separate identity apart from them. Which gets tiresome. It is true that I perhaps cannot trust them to not twist anything I say about myself into some strange configuration. Even so, alternatively, I cannot pretend to be someone else who I am not. This becomes a problem when I am not allowed to be who I am. I have no identity. I can't be me without offending somebody. And why is it that they are so offended that I might have a different opinion and not really agree with that? Where is this law that says that I am not allowed to exist? I am not allowed to criticize them in any way, that I have to pretend to like them even if I really don't. I am getting very tired of this one-way street.