Thursday, May 31, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, we are appalled at the "Mickey Mouse" nature of your current operational strategy. There is nothing that I would need to discuss with "Mickey Mouse." How dare you call "Mickey Mouse" in to gum up the works and nickel-and-dime my personal life. Just because Minnie Mouse was having dinner with a married man, no not with Mickey, with Mr. Coffee of San Diego, and then my parents said something about how that did not look good. I also heard Mr. Coffee's family throwing Minnie Mouse out of the window. So now Mickey has to defend his wife's honor by killing me. Even though it really wasn't our generation that made a huge mess of choir. What reasonable conversation could I possibly have with those dreary bores Becky and Bonnie? So there is no reason, it makes no sense for us to be negotiating over nothing much with those dreary bores.

No money = No walkie-talkie

Needless to say.