Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Thump thump thump! Once again you are reminding me of the story of Suzette who works for the IRS and at one time used her government position to rat on her Italian mafia cousins. You were telling me that she perhaps suffered a severe backlash because her mafia relatives were angry at the way that their financial records got flipped around by Suzette. Yes, I do remember hearing them talking about that online, although I cannot comment separately out loud because I did not understand the specifics of what she was saying. I am fortunately not even slightly related to Suzette and her sister Rene. Also, I am not a trained CPA accountant such as Craig and Pam are, who were seen to be closely interrogating her one evening at church, so fascinated as they are with that subject for some reason, but all that stuff just flew over my head. I am really not interested in learning more about that.

Rosanne was another close friend of theirs before she ran away with a group of church splitters. Most of those church splitters, after their effort at suing the pastor failed. I cannot remember who most of them were, some of those Italian whiners, went off to Abundant Life church where they are pastored by Thomas. I never went there so I really cannot say what I really think about that.

I really am not interested in reconnecting  to those horrid Italian whiners. I might as well not exist if I have to owe my existence to them. Needless to say.