Thursday, June 28, 2018

Which Reminds Me

I do not feel any personal need for military connections, beyond gratitude for the ordinary of the ordinary U.S. citizenry, so it is difficult for me to understand why my Dad's Aunt Judy went and married a retired colonel, a second marriage of old people, not productive of children, as if that would somehow "help" us. I really don't see any benefit in that, at least not for me personally. Joan from high school is obviously not the Joan in the colonel's photos. He was from Wisconsin originally. Even so, we would have gotten along fine without all of this military noise. Now I have various unknown military brats screaming at me for no apparent reason. Huh? I really don't see the need to dialogue with military brats. But of course, the military have to do what they have to do. I don't know everything, needless to say.