Monday, June 25, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am vaguely reminded of Peggy who formerly attended the Oakland Park church near here, and I think that it was she who often talked about how she works at the flower shop on Federal Highway, I remember her saying some things about her flower job, although I think that it is not there anymore. When I was working at Vida publishers, I remember that her father Dick also worked there. He always sat in the same chair at lunchtime, the second chair from the front on the right hand side, where he would sit and chat with Bob. Yes, perhaps he was Bob's right-hand man, although I don't think that they live around here anymore. Peggy is married and lives in Alabama now, a place that is dear to the hearts of the Tacketts, but we are not related to the Tacketts so we really don't have anything to say about that.