Friday, June 22, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that during my senior year of college, shortly before my graduation, my parents were there, and I went with my mother to the business office to pay off the rest of my tuition bill, and it turned out that I did not owe anything because someone had anonymously stepped in and paid off the rest of my tuition bill, and I never really heard who did that. No one ever really came forward and said so. Which is sort of nice in a way, not having that headache remaining, and yet also very annoying because now I don't know who owns me and what they are expecting me to do about really nothing. Why don't you ask the staffers in the college back office who paid the bill? They seem to know something more about that, which they are not telling me. I really don't know anything about that.