Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I forget that they often mistake me for that trashy Africa bimbo who is mostly remembered for cavorting with those guys who were playing midnight basketball in their birthday suits. What was her name? I never really heard more about that, although I had not thought of characterizing her that way, but they did send her away immediately for some reason, I have no idea what happened, of course our advisors would immediately about dangers actual or potential, real or imagined, and then they are expecting me to vomit forth this garbage that they said themselves in the first place somewhere in the background. Even so, why should I be bothered with having to be forced to comment about matters of no concern to me, diplomatically speaking, by those nasty people? So thanks for nothing, creepy wicked rich people.