Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was awkward, someone was trying to cast me as the villaniness , which wasn't fair to me because actually I really don't know anything about that. I really am sort of busy living my own life and don't appreciate being deliberately tripped that way and thrown to who knows where, so that it takes me forty years to learn what that meant, and even so, so what? Life is complicated. And anyway, there are so many other things I don't know yet about that. Hopefully I will be able to evacuate the planet peacefully without further ado because I really am not in a good position to comment without knowing what I am talking about. Yet another reason to evacuate the planet, because there is nothing there for me. I would just be wandering in a wilderness wasteland of irrationality and illogic.