Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do remember that while I was working in Boca Raton, at a newspaper company, that I was invited to participate in a forum and explain basically what was my job title and what I do. This forum was organized by Mr. Kauffman, who at that time I don't remember, probably that was before the later political controversies and his becoming a candidate, I don't remember exactly the chronological order. And then quite a bit later someone was asking me something about Ben Kauffman and whether I knew that Mr. Al Kauffman was related to Ben, and I can only say that I am completely surprised to learn of the existence of Ben Kauffman, whose existence was completely unknown to me at the time, although more recently browsing around I learn that Ben is married to Sherry Turnbull, oh, so that is awkward, and I haven't seen Sherry since college, before she was expelled, so I really am not in touch with those people and have no idea what to say about that.