Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that after I was transferred to the Fort Lauderdale office, a co-worker of mine there, very talkative, was telling me that he is also a private detective on the side. I hope that you weren't wasting all your money hiring him to spy on me, the thought was in the back of my mind at times, when I am the most uninteresting person that I can think of, and also I do not know anything that would be worth so much time and effort to dig around for. However, if there happened to be some report about me, that would be something interesting to read, to see how this person would interpret things in ways not necessarily helpful, and also would be a time capsule of things that I was talking about 25 years ago which I probably have completely forgotten by now.