Monday, February 15, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there may be some books that I regret having read, such as, for example, "The Satan Seller," in which it is explained that devil worshipers allow their fingers to be cut off as a sacrifice to the devil. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to keep my fingers attached to myself, thanks anyway. Someone was saying where are all of these missing fingers, but apparently we do not run in the same circles as those people so how would I know what was true or not in that crazy book? Coincidentally, I recently was watching a video in which I suddenly noticed that the speaker has two fingers missing so I turned that off. Weird. Some people are addicted to the idea of writing a sensational book without having anything worth saying. Needless to say.