Saturday, February 20, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that when returning from our mountain hike, Rhina was having a temper tantrum for some reason, I don't remember why, and at a fork in the road she took the other path, which was said to eventually connect to a street that to the AG Bible Institute, although Rhina is actually Baptist so what would she know about the AG, and so anyway because of that my mother had to later drive all the way around to the Bible Institute and there she was waiting for someone to come and get her. And whatever became of that little brat later? I really would not know. I do not consider myself under any legal obligation to go and "get" them. Anyway, nobody would take seriously the idiotic rantings of the Sanchez street urchins. Needless to say.