Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there was something oddly annoying about this little Gonzo trickster so braggadociously boasting of being the elected columnist, having been elected to represent a classroom full of ninth graders, which may or may not have included Anne, I would only be guessing as to that point, not that Gonzo did not have some talent and ability along those lines. But anyway, I am far beyond reach of these noisy little ninth graders, being a 12th grader and also being the appointed co-assistant editor, so why should I be taking that so personally. It really did not matter what Carol was saying in her Spanglish column. Carol was not that important. What of Spanglish? I really did not care so much about that, it was just her lashing out against me that was puzzling. And why should I condescend to edit her little musings of the moment, thus to entangle myself in a mess that would be of no benefit to me? They do not like me to criticize them in anyway, so why bother. I hereby wash my hands of these little Gonzo and/or Italian tricksters. See how much better I function without dumpy dog Kathy Sangio screeching in my ear?