Friday, October 14, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember there was a story about my grandmother's distant relative or friend who had been at one time an employee of the Lady Bird Johnson. Ok, so that's nice for them. So now you are asking whether my grandparents voted for Nixon because they liked him, or was it because they were so annoyed at the impertinent and unwarranted personal intrusions emanating from the obnoxious Johnson family. And I can only say that my grandparents voted for Nixon regardless of whatever the Johnson might be saying about anything, and I can sort sympathize with my grandparents more than with some other cousin of my mother's who perhaps imagines that selling her soul down river to some Bay Area whiners is going to mean something to anyone else in the family.