Thursday, October 20, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone has reminded me of the story about my second grade teacher, Mrs. Gallagher. She was such a nice lady, and it was so sad when we heard the story of her husband's death. He was cleaning his gun and it accidentally went off and that is how he happened to accidentally shoot himself and died. Some people are online saying that it probably was not so accidental as the way it was portrayed to us, the little second grade children in Mrs. Gallagher's class, that how could anyone accidentally shoot themselves so fatally technically speaking. Well, fine, I really can't say more about that one way or another at this point. I only know that I often shoot myself in the foot, not so fatally as Mr. Gallagher perhaps, I am merely admitting that I am not perfect and that I have made a mistake, usually of the clutzy variety, but of course this is not something to discuss with little Miss Turd.