Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, beck in those old college days, who knew that Dauna K. was there on a sort-of-Kopechne scholarship. She reports every little thing backstage to who knows what operatives, and if she asks me about Ted and his presidential prospects, such a shocked reaction if I should happen to pronounce that word, Chappa....,  who knew that she was a repository of such derogatory and negative information about her Russian cousin, Mary Jo? But of course we can easily imagine that the money helped to persuade them to take Ted's side in every way and always blame the victim. Ok, so whatever, fine, am I the police, but anyway, enough of that. I am not very interested in hearing more about that insidious matter. I won't be needing their liquor money for anything. Can't you just tell those stupid Kopechne sell-outs to go away and stop harassing me?