Monday, July 13, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I don't think that I know anyone named Jessie, so why all this chatter about Jessie? My sister's family has a dog named Jessie and that is the only Jessie that I am aware of. Perhaps we should finish tying this Gordian Knot. And since when have I ever heard of anyone named Gordon? Actually, I have never heard of anyone going by the name of Gordon and don't see any reason to communicate with this robotic apparatus claiming the appellation of Gordon. I actually don't know anything about Gordon and his dog Catherine. Really. I have no time to socialize with the denizens of Tidewater. I have only two short years to get in and and out of there without too many local complications. It will be important for me to finish my journalism degree on time and go out and get a job with paycheck as soon as possible to establish my work experience. I am not one of those boring people whose sole purpose in attending there was basically to score political points with those power persons such as the Bush and Robertson families. They seem to be very thick with each other but I don't know them personally, having only a passing acquaintance with that type of classmate. Political power persons aren't going to give me a paycheck, obviously. They don't care about regular working people such as myself. They only care about consolidating their political connections for maximum voting power. However, I am not in the business of endorsing candidates. If you had a job to offer that would be one thing. But just to natter on about trivialities of no consequence is a huge waste of my time and energies. You obviously have boatloads of money and power so you won't be needing me for anything. But I don't really need to say this in so many words.