Thursday, July 30, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I remember that Pam was a co-worker when she was engaged to Craig. She often boasted of Craig and his amazing control. I was also a longtime acquaintance of Susie who went over to Pam's apartment to visit her roommates and was telling some stories of her being appalled at Craig's amazing lack of control. So I have heard the story told both ways and don't really know why I should care that much. I see no reason to meddle on these points. If I say anything one way or the other I will just get in trouble with either Craig or Susie. So whatever. I am better off just not getting involved in their personal business which is really none of my concern. People can get really nasty if we poke our noses into their personal business. I already learned that lesson long ago and see no reason to write that on the blackboard 10 million times.