Monday, July 20, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am vaguely reminded of Mrs. Kim Probate, a hideous little monster whose opinions and stupid mutterings are of no value whatever. She probably does not remember that the "5" Clique was notorious for being mainly a "Dissing" machine. You will probably never see the members of the "5" clique named to leadership positions because basically they just get together privately to dis everything so nobody can really trust them with actual information. One of their favorite topics for dissing seems to be me but I am not invited to their private dis meetings so I really can't explain that in so many words. I just know that I am not as stupid as they seem to imagine so obviously I am aware that something is going on behind my back that is not favorable to my interests. I think that if I could afford to move I certainly would get out of this place because there are too many of these Dissie Dogs of Michigan living nearby. I find it hard to understand why they would imagine themselves acquainted with me. I actually don't remember them and really couldn't care less about them.